Want to know how to turn grocery store roses into a stunning arrangement?
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with a base of greenery in a water filled vase. Crisscross stems to stabilize a vase.
- Add 5 rose stems to create a triangle shape. Place the first and tallest stem in the middle.
- Add 3 more roses to create another triangle shape.
- Turn the vase around and add the last 4 roses in a triangle shape.
- Add filler flowers in between gaps. Don’t forget the back!
- Add a bow, make any adjustments and you’re done!
Cut roses at a 45 degree angle, under water.
Wire any floppy roses to stand tall again.
Keep stems clean under the water line.
Spray ‘Green Glo’ plant polish on the leaves for extra shine!